Starting third game

Alright, first off, I did a search, so don't flame me if this has been asked already.

I haven't posted much since before the game hit stores, but since it did, played through, LS male. Put it down for a few months, then just finished as a DS male. And just started a female character, whos 3/4s light, just getting to Telos.

One of my goals that I didn't acheive on my last game was retrieving my character's original lightsaber from Atris/Traya. I remember reading from a Dev interview (sorry, don't have a link to the source) that it would be possible to get it and it is very worthwhile. Any help here?

Also, the ending cutscene. I didn't note any difference playing lightside or darkside. Just a somewhat different scene on Dantooine when Kreia speaks after all the Jedi masters are dead, and different responses from her when she tells you the fate of your compadres at the end of the game on Malachor V. So I'm guessing that's it? No different cutscenes? Just a visual of your character heading off to a distant system, presumably to find Revan? Is there anything else to find? I know Kreia ends up saying that there's no great revelation, only you, or your character, so I'm guessing maybe that is all there is, but I'd like to know if there's anything else.

Thanks

Well, I've read through the item listing, and I can't seem to find any special saber that could be your original one. Either I missed something on the list, you can't get it at all, or you can get it but it's just a normal lightsaber. Don't let me stop you from trying, though.

Lvl 9 "yourname" Crystal OWNZ!

ADD the crystal on Onderon in cantina from the woman who wants a visa (attack or damage(can`t remember well now) +5 restricted to DS)

AND a decent 3rd crystal and some super-upgrades and u REALLY don`t need your original lightsaber

I`m afraid BAo-Dur is right that THAT lightsaber doesn`t reflect you anymore >_<

Yeah, when I first played the game I was looking everywhere for my old lightsaber because yes, there were interviews that said you could get your old one back. But after playing, I see that that quest was put in the same pile as swoop upgrades, robes with hoods, and the universal release date.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile