Building Lightsabers?

I'm on Dantooine (first planet I chose) and I have already defeated Visas without a lightsabre. I did the sublevels and saved a guy who sold me lightsaber parts for 1000 credits which resulted in me having all the parts to build my first lightsaber (yay!).

Problem is I have gone to Bao-Dur and he tells me I have all parts and asks what type of lightsaber I want to build.

I have tried choosing both the single and double versions but when it says about the crystal it go's off of the text.

How do I actually build the lightsaber now I have all the parts? I have gone to the workbench but I can't figure out if I am supposed to do it there or elsewhere :(

Can anybody help me out? I've wanted a lightsaber from the begginning of the game and I'm now 14 hours into the game and still have no lightsaber :(

you'll need to talk to bao-dur to activate your saber.

When you say 'go's off text' what do you mean?

You can't build your saber from the workbench, as far as I know

I mean he asks about a crystal and then I'm back to controlling myself and I have no lightsaber. I have chosen which one I want but it doesnt give me an option of which crystal I want in it yet I have 2 crystals. Is it supposed to give me a choice of which crystal i wish to use?

you'll need to talk to bao-dur to activate your saber.

When you say 'go's off text' what do you mean?

You can't build your saber from the workbench, as far as I know

I mean he asks about a crystal and then I'm back to controlling myself and I have no lightsaber. I have chosen which one I want but it doesnt give me an option of which crystal I want in it yet I have 2 crystals. Is it supposed to give me a choice of which crystal i wish to use?

Have you found a colour crystal yet?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!