thanks to Obsidian

Zilod

I'll add my praise here - was going to start a praise thread, but someone beat me to it.

While the story in KotOR was fun and compelling, I feel that this game has taken it to a whole new level. For the first time, whoever wrote the story has managed to make me feel that I can actually change the fate of not just an NPC here and there, but entire planets, and that even the Republic itself might turn in a different direction depending on my actions. How much this is true will have to be seen after I play as a baddie - I'm still doin the nice thing.  o:) The baddies are also better - Malak was badass, but was also a bit pathetic, so I didn't really feel he was a threat. These new guys *really* creep me out, though - I rushed through the Harbinger quickly, because I was spooked enough after the FMV that I didn't want to stick around. o:)

The characters and their backstory are incredibly much more compelling than the last one - there have been several moments now that my jaw hit the floor from what they were telling me. Granted, I've mostly seen Atton and Breiya(sp?) fleshed out - this might be what some are complaining about. I haven't finished the game yet, but so far, even WITH the annoying bugs&glitches, I keep playing. My only fear now is that the game will end too soon, and I'll be forced to wait for another year for KotOR3 .....

Woah, someone new praising the game. That's a first. Agree though. :(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.