Bao Dur

How do you make him a jedi?

He is the only 1 who i have not been able to convert and he is the one i most want to become a jedi. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

He is the only 1 who i have not been able to convert and he is the one i most want to become a jedi. ;)

Get his influence high enough and chat with him, that's about it. There are two dialogue trees as your influence goes, and they are fairly limited. Just be nice to him, both times. The gist of the first line of both trees is generally 'General, you are having a great influence on me.'

Get his influence high enough and chat with him, that's about it. There are two dialogue trees as your influence goes, and they are fairly limited. Just be nice to him, both times. The gist of the first line of both trees is generally 'General, you are having a great influence on me.'

Done that, still no cigar! :blink:

Got to the one about how he seems more relaxed but he says to talk about it later but there is never a later, even if i get more influence with him.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You need to take Bao-dur with you in order to get ingfluence with him as it cannot be done through most conversations.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Yeah, generally just hang out with him. For me, as I recall I got influence two times with him. Right after I became a Sith Lord, I talked to him and got the conversation that ended with him being a Jedi. (errr, Sith)

So I think if you become a Jedi Master or Sith Lord, you get an immediate influence boost with people, and I think that pushed me over the top. So I think that can help.

Yes i think i neglected him a bit for the company of those that i had already turned to jedi. But next time through i am doing my first DS play through (consular/sith lord) and he will become my sith apprentice. :blink: