Cut-Scenes

You just need to adjust the positioning of the picture on your monitor. The movies play at a different resolution to the game, so their position will be different on screen. Just autoscan you monitor or manually correct the horizontal position til it's in the right place (it should then remember the settings - hopefully you'll only have ot do it once)

Odd. The next best thing I can suggest is to wait until the movie is playing and use the buttons on the front of your monitor to change the horizontal and vertical positioning and size.

If you cannot do that, then in the advanced options of your video driver are controls for doing so. If you cannot adjust the monitor, post what your OS and video card are. Then I'll try to post the method for fixing that resolution for you.

Alright, I worked out the problem, now i just need to know how to fix it. When the game runs, it starts up in a sort of windowed mode. There is the blue bar thingy at the top, and the taskbar at the bottom. In the windowed mode, the movies play fine, but when i flick it back onto full screen it does not.

How do I turn this off??

*Edit*

GFX. Card: Radeon 9800 Pro.

Ram: 1 Gig Pc3200.

Prcessor: Athlon XP 3000+

When you manually adjust the position settings DURING the cut-scene, are you saving the changes? I've got an older Hitachi CRT that requires me to save my custom changes or they revert back to the old ones. Just a thought. I also believe that there is an option in the configuration menu that defaults to fullscreen. You may need to check that. Good luck.