A few early questions

1) In Peragus in the crew quarters are two doors that require explosives to open (one leads to what I assume is the stash mentioned by a dead miner on a datapad). Well my character doesn't have much in the way of demolitions but when I got Atton, I sent him down there, and he has demo at 9 and he still can't get in? Has anyone gotten in there - and what level did you need? I'm playing on difficult so that probably has an impact.

2) On the EbonHawk, Atton spends some time asking you about your lightsaber. Do your answers matter? If you tell him a specific type and/or color is that what you get at some point? If you reply you don't remember/care is it random?

3) Are there LS/DS mastery bonuses for prestige classes? If so what are they? And are they additive to LS/DS mastery bonuses for the regular classes?

4) Another one. What exactly is the difference in difficulty levels? I've heard it said that increasing the difficulty on really affects rolls against skills use, and not enemy stats or combat. Anyone know? If it doesn't affect combat, then I'll stay on normal because I like opening every locked goody box/room.

That's it for now. Thanks.

"1) In Peragus in the crew quarters are two doors that require explosives to open (one leads to what I assume is the stash mentioned by a dead miner on a datapad). Well my character doesn't have much in the way of demolitions but when I got Atton, I sent him down there, and he has demo at 9 and he still can't get in? Has anyone gotten in there - and what level did you need? I'm playing on difficult so that probably has an impact."

I'm trying to forget Peragus so i can't remember it. Sorry.

2. " On the EbonHawk, Atton spends some time asking you about your lightsaber. Do your answers matter? If you tell him a specific type and/or color is that what you get at some point? If you reply you don't remember/care is it random?"

Not quite. it does matter as you'll see someone weilding it later; but you can never get it back I think..

3. "Are there LS/DS mastery bonuses for prestige classes? If so what are they? And are they additive to LS/DS mastery bonuses for the regular classes?"

Yes, I believe there's a thrad covering it in GD. Can't rememeber too much about theme xcept that I know Sentinel/Watchman have +3 con (it combines to make +6; WOWSERS!)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

1)  In Peragus in the crew quarters are two doors that require explosives to open (one leads to what I assume is the stash mentioned by a dead miner on a datapad).  Well my character doesn't have much in the way of demolitions but when I got Atton, I sent him down there, and he has demo at 9 and he still can't get in?  Has anyone gotten in there - and what level did you need?  I'm playing on difficult so that probably has an impact.

hhmm...i didn't try it on difficult, but on nromal i was able to blow through them with Atton.

2)  On the EbonHawk, Atton spends some time asking you about your lightsaber.  Do your answers matter?  If you tell him a specific type and/or color  is that what you get at some point?  If you reply you don't remember/care is it random?

You'll never get your old lightsaber back, but you will encounter it later. If you reply with not caring then it's just the defualt saber for your class.

3)  Are there LS/DS mastery bonuses for prestige classes?  If so what are they?  And are they additive to LS/DS mastery bonuses for the regular classes?

the LS/DS Mastery bonus is just based off of your base class.

LS Guardian: +3 STR

DS Guardian: +1-8 Damage

LS Sentinel: +3 CON

DS Sentinel: +3 DEX

LS Consular: +3 WIS

DS Consular: +50 FP

4)  Another one.  What exactly is the difference in difficulty levels?  I've heard it said that increasing the difficulty on really affects rolls against skills use, and not enemy stats or combat.  Anyone know?  If it doesn't affect combat, then I'll stay on normal because I like opening every locked goody box/room.

It seems to increase Difficulty rolls and puts the scaling enemies up just a notch.