Gamestopping problem

agris

Ok, sorry for making a 2nd topic in 24 hours. On the Dorms level in Peragus, I swear the 'turbolift computer' next to Coorta's body is bugged for me. When I try to 'use' the computer, nothing happens. No computer 'dialogue' pops up, nothing. I'm 99% sure I'm not missing anything here, and that the terminal just wont respond. So I zipped up my save and I'm hoping one of you could try it and see if the computer responds for you. Thanks

I'll give it a go (I've been looking for a way to get past the fist movie for ages, so help here is mutual) but I'm not sure that the copyright lets you transfer savegames between disk sets.... I'll post again later.

Edit; alas, it won't even load into the game... sorry

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

• 2 weeks later...

have you read all the holo-logs in the Dorm??

the admin dude gives you a partial code and if your intelligence is high enough (14 or higher i believe) your character figures it out and then, there is a holo message on the terminal in question, where it says the code is reversed........but i haven't encountered a bug like this.

The only bug i have seen is severe slowdowns in areas with little or no activity. (basicly the paragus mining tunnels)

Before you say anything, it isn't ATI specific, my moms' computer has the same problem. (she has a 5900Ultra)

My brother has a 6800Ultra, but he thinks the game sucks. (he hasn't tried it, he just thinks it sucks)

anyway, i really hope you missed something, plot wise, but if you haven't missed anything, perhaps starting from scratch will help.

I have NEVER come across anything like this before.

no dude, i got the code, thats exactly the point, i dont get a "hello" message from this console telling me to enter a code, id like to enter it, but i simply cant, nothing happens when i click on this console

i got a geforce 4800se, using the latest beta drivers from nvidia

no dude, i got the code, thats exactly the point, i dont get a "hello" message from this console telling me to enter a code, id like to enter it, but i simply cant, nothing happens when i click on this console

i got a geforce 4800se, using the latest beta drivers from nvidia

DO NOT USE BETA DRIVERS!

I don't think that this has to do with your problem here, but I tried using the ebta drivers, custom as they were, and I got a tons of CTDs, especially from Dantooine. I have the 66.93 official drivers and so far not a single graphical Runtime C++ crash since. I still get slowdowns though.