How Many Have gotten the game to work?

How many have gotten the game to work?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How many have gotten the game to work?

• Yes-(perfectly)
    • Yes-(some glitches)
    • No-(black screen of death)
    • No-(won't even install)

i have only have a few glitches were i quicksaved my game and it didnt overwrite the previous one so when i loaded from the quicksave it came up as an older file.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

I've gotten it to work on my ATI 9600 XT card using 4.11 catalyst drivers on my athalon 2600+ machine with 512 megs of ram running windows XP pro (without SP2) and an Audigy 2 card.

And I just beaten the game an hour ago. :). I'm happy.

I've had glitches. I've had 2 quests that did not clear off properly. The one about improving relations with jedi on Dantooine, and another about the docking rings on Jar-Shaldaa (I can't spell or even prounce that planet's name- sorry).

I've had dialogue glitches, and I have had problems with the game slowing down after about 5 hours of play (I'm still not sure if it's the movies causing this). So I usually restart to prevent suttering in the dialogue.

I also have a problem (I think) that movies seem to be of poor quality. Maybe they are supposed to be that way. The graphics quality doesn't seem to be top notch.

I can only think of one dialogue loop. when I return to dantoine after being there previously, that one lady who asks for you to look for the missing scavangers asks you to look for them again.

Other than that, the game is playable and fun. I still like KOTOR1 a little better.

I felt there were plot holes and writing errors, but maybe there are answers to those questions. Like what happens to the GOTO and that little bitty droid on the final planet (I won't spoil the name here)? I was under the impression that GOTO was going to stop the destruction of the planet.

Can't get past Character creation. Slider loads to about 25% and then stops. I then get the Windows pop-up telling me it stopped working. 2.4 GHz P4, 512mb, Sapphire ATI Radeon 128mb 9200 SE, and have tried Cat 4.11, 4.12,5.1, and 5.2. I have added the line to the .ini file and tried adding the 4.11 atiogl.dll file to KOTOR2 dir while still keeping 5.2 (as someone suggested on another thread) only to find out that doesn't even allow the game to start. Any answers?