Why doesn't the Ebon Hawk have a bathroom?

Oh---I can ANSWER this one----and I think you'll like it.

You see, there's a little known truth that all Force Sensitive creatures have certain traits that come along with their metachlorian capabilities.  Some, for example, have Force Sensitivity, others Battle Meditation,  and others yet something else.  You get the general idea.  Well, according to secret Jedi documentation, all force sensitive creatures have a capability that isn't really labeled per se but is known as Force Flush.  It allows your body to flush itself of all harmful toxins, etc.  The cruder creatures of the galaxy know this as Force Crap.  This ability is shared by any non-force sensitive creatures travelling with the force sensitive creature.  The radius of this ability is thousands of light years, magnified by the number of bugs found in newly released software, so since there are sufficient numbers of force sensitive creatures and well more than a fair share of bugs.....well, there's no need for a bathroom in a ship.  But later on, when there's just Luke, this becomes a serious problem bugs or no bugs...hence the RETURN OF THE TOILETS..... Ummm...Sorry....wrong title.....must have had a disconnect there somewhere. SPACEBALLS anyone????

Hammer.

Not funny.... :shifty:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Oh---I can ANSWER this one----and I think you'll like it.

You see, there's a little known truth that all Force Sensitive creatures have certain traits that come along with their metachlorian capabilities.  Some, for example, have Force Sensitivity, others Battle Meditation,  and others yet something else.  You get the general idea.  Well, according to secret Jedi documentation, all force sensitive creatures have a capability that isn't really labeled per se but is known as Force Flush.  It allows your body to flush itself of all harmful toxins, etc.  The cruder creatures of the galaxy know this as Force Crap.  This ability is shared by any non-force sensitive creatures travelling with the force sensitive creature.  The radius of this ability is thousands of light years, magnified by the number of bugs found in newly released software, so since there are sufficient numbers of force sensitive creatures and well more than a fair share of bugs.....well, there's no need for a bathroom in a ship.  But later on, when there's just Luke, this becomes a serious problem bugs or no bugs...hence the RETURN OF THE TOILETS..... Ummm...Sorry....wrong title.....must have had a disconnect there somewhere. SPACEBALLS anyone????

Hammer.

Not funny.... :shifty:

Actualy I think it was funny Good explnation to the bugs to ;)

Bokishi... so many worthless threads.... However, as long as I'm here I'll put my two cents in! In the cargo bay, it is very private, and there are large buckety thingies. That's where I'd go. I gave the idea about 1/10000000000000000 second of thought so if you find any inconsistincies in my logic please mail them to G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF @hotmail.com

It figures, I go to make my signature and draw a blank.

<!--QuoteBegin-Нырн

+Feb 8 2005, 05:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Нырн

@ Feb 8 2005, 05:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Bokishi... so many worthless threads.... However, as long as I'm here I'll put my two cents in! In the cargo bay, it is very private, and there are large buckety thingies. That's where I'd go. I gave the idea about 1/10000000000000000 second of thought so if you find any inconsistincies in my logic please mail them to G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF @hotmail.com

Is that a real email addy?

<!--QuoteBegin-Нырн

+Feb 8 2005, 05:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Нырн

@ Feb 8 2005, 05:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Bokishi... so many worthless threads.... However, as long as I'm here I'll put my two cents in! In the cargo bay, it is very private, and there are large buckety thingies. That's where I'd go. I gave the idea about 1/10000000000000000 second of thought so if you find any inconsistincies in my logic please mail them to G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF @hotmail.com

Is that a real email addy?

I thought you were smarter than that, Bokishi! :thumbsup:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!