Kreia Cutscene?

I know of the cutscene in which Darth Traya has some kind of interaction with Sion, and possibly Nihilus too, not sure, and her face is slammed against a wall by Sion, etc. However, I have never actually seen this cutscene myself in my games. I have beaten the game twice, and am currently playing as a LS female. What do I need to do in order to see this cutscene? I thought it might be having high influence with Kreia, but it wouldn't make much sense for the whole Traya thing to be revealed through conversation with her...

I know of the cutscene in which Darth Traya has some kind of interaction with Sion, and possibly Nihilus too, not sure, and her face is slammed against a wall by Sion, etc. However, I have never actually seen this cutscene myself in my games. I have beaten the game twice, and am currently playing as a LS female. What do I need to do in order to see this cutscene? I thought it might be having high influence with Kreia, but it wouldn't make much sense for the whole Traya thing to be revealed through conversation with her...

You have to ask her whether she is a Sith or a Jedi. It'll show you the cutscene then.

I think you also need a minimum intelligence (or possibly awareness) score. You ask her if she's a sith or jedi, she responds, then (if you have the requisite intelligence) you can ask a follow-up question that gives you the cutscene.

My friend was telling me about this, but I couldn't get it. But then towards the end I got the nice red robe (that gives you something like +4 INT) and then I could ask the follow-up question.

You have to ask her whether she is a Sith or a Jedi. It'll show you the cutscene then.

you also have to have good influence with her, otherwise shell refuse that line of questions.

I don't know when I was LS all I ever did was lose influence with her and I still got the cutscene when I asked her about it.