Implants?

One FAQ I read says that implants are CON-dependent as opposed to skill-dependent (I have the PC version of K2 preordered). Yet most of the builds I've seen on the boards are low-CON, 10-12.

Without getting in to spoilers or specific items, can individuals comment: are there useful implants that require a CON of 18 and would justify me starting my CON at 14 and working up to 18 as the game progresses?

Thanks.

The best implants in the game need 18 con. The randomness of the loot generator fails to guarantee any form of reliablitliy concerning found implants, but there is always item creation. Given the rights skills, you can make the best implants in the game - via item creatiion utilizing the labstation. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

The best implants in the game need 18 con.  The randomness of the loot generator fails to guarantee any form of reliablitliy concerning found implants, but there is always item creation.  Given the rights skills, you can make the best implants in the game - via item creatiion utilizing the labstation.  :thumbsup:

the higher your level, the better the loot...

some of the 18 implants are so utterly powerful.

the physical boost d series, not the one you can make, but the good one will boost str, dex and con all by 3...seriously useful...

here's a trick...

the multiphase targetting visor? the one that requires rifle and blaster specialization?

the weapons specialization implant will allow you to equip that item....

the immortality implant is very useful for some builds where you can't afford the feats for toughness...

ALL my organic npcs will get 18 con this time around....just for the implants.. :devil::-"

Is there any reason to equip your PC with anything other than the Universal D-Package?  ^_^

yes...weapon specialization implant for ranged combat...

immunty implant for poison protection

perceptual d series to boost force powers

physical boost d series for melee combat

skills d series for making things... :devil:

Actually mental boost system has +3 wis and +2 cha which is better than the perseption d.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!