I don't want to complain

Yup, exactly my point. Plus I might get it a day early or so... but I already told you this.

I just picked up a fresh mag from a store, that had K2 rewiewed, they only gave it 82/100  :ermm:  , since this has so far been my most trustable mag, when rewiews have been concerned (I agree, usually) I got a bit sad. But hey, I think I'll rather trust the guys who are like me: fans. I mean if they say if you liked K1 you'll like K2, I think it will be so...

...and 82 ain't that bad considering K2 is built on old engine and so on....

I guess the fact that it's just more of the same cut some of the points. (more of the same? -yes, please)

Well, i am just hoping that the bugs that i got on Kotor aren't in Kotor II. (no glows on any light sources and the severe slowdown on dantooine and Tatooine Deep Deserts)

They said that all the ATI Specific bugs they encountered during development was fixed by fixing the engine or showing ATI how to fix the drivers.

Those issues aren't my concern since I've got an xbox. Still I understand why you'd like those bugs fixed. Xbox had no graphics bugs, and slowed down only a couple of times in K1. A reason for which I like xbox: don't have to worry about technical issues. :lol:

Still, I'm tired of this war about which is better PC or Xbox. I'm just happy it's not made for PS2. Oh- we would have some problems then wouldn't we?

Only a week or so.... :ermm:

Those issues aren't my concern since I've got an xbox. Still I understand why you'd like those bugs fixed. Xbox had no graphics bugs, and slowed down only a couple of times in K1. A reason for which I like xbox: don't have to worry about technical issues.  :lol:

Still, I'm tired of this war about which is better PC or Xbox. I'm just happy it's not made for PS2. Oh- we would have some problems then wouldn't we?

Only a week or so....  :ermm:

I just don't see how they could make a FPS game for the X-Box, when it has no mouse or keyboard.

I tried Halo on the X-box and when i tried it on the PC, my response time was way faster. lol

But i personally don't like Consoles, but i don't see why console versions don't look better....because consoles one a single graphics processor, which means less compatibility problems, so the games should look more better on consoles, but the PC versions look better for some reason.

It's just the fact that PC:s improve technically faster then consoles.

I think it's good that we have multiplatform games, although I'm strongly behind the idea that it should first be done for one and then remade for others. This should not cause any problems with how good the remakes would be, if done properly.

And about the FPS controller issue: I think xbox pad is great for an FPS, it's shaped just perfectly for my hands (the big one, not the crappy japanese version that most people prefer for some odd reason) and so my hands don't get tired even in long sessions, like they would with keyboard and mouse.

PLUS, i bet I could kick your ass in Halo with an xbox controller, with you piloting a PC :D . The controls really get linked to your nerve system after a while, enhancing the reaction time. ( you need to get used to the controller)

It's just the fact that PC:s improve technically faster then consoles.

I think it's good that we have multiplatform games, although I'm strongly behind the idea that it should first be done for one and then remade for others. This should not cause any problems with how good the remakes would be, if done properly.

And about the FPS controller issue: I think xbox pad is great for an FPS, it's shaped just perfectly for my hands (the big one, not the crappy japanese version that most people prefer for some odd reason) and so my hands don't get tired even in long sessions, like they would with keyboard and mouse.

PLUS, i bet I could kick your ass in Halo with an xbox controller, with you piloting a PC  :D . The controls really get linked to your nerve system after a while, enhancing the reaction time. ( you need to get used to the controller)

Well, my brother is a really selfish git, so i don't get to play on it more then perhaps 5mins a year or something like that.

I just picked up a fresh mag from a store, that had K2 rewiewed, they only gave it 82/100  >_<  and since this has so far been my most trustable mag when rewiews have been concerned (I agree, usually), I got a bit sad. But hey, I think I'll rather trust the guys who are like me: fans. I mean if they say if you liked K1 you'll like K2, I think it will be so...

...and 82 ain't that bad considering K2 is built on old engine and so on....

I guess the fact that it's just more of the same cut some of the points. (more of the same? -yes, please)

You know, it is still a great score. In Pelit-standards (kaippa sit

Well, i don't want them to say 'when its done' like all the devs say right up to the point of going gold or in this case, being shipped.

Technically, Kotor II has gone gold when it came out for the US X-Box, so it won't go gold again. (it would be cool if it went platinum. lol)

Or Spaceball 1... they went to Plaid!