• Activision
    • Infroactive Games
    • EA Games
    • Atari
    • Pandemic
    • Liquid Entertainment
    • SCI Games
    • Any other gaming companies you can think of

I think it would be cool if BioWare and Obsidian decided to work on it together.. :D

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

LucasArts holds the rights to KotOR 3 and they already cancelled the game.  Move on.  Until KotOR 3 is officially announced all this specullation is useless and stupid.

Incorrect, the game has not been cancelled as it has never been announced. That said, it has been rumored/said that LA laid off an internal team doing predevelopment work on KOTOR 3. But they were never going to develop the game internally either. The rumor is that Obsidian will do KOTOR 3, but we'll just have to see. Given the success of both 1 & 2, and the state of the story in 2, it is all but certain that there will be a 3.

Grifman

What about Bungie?

I can see the start of K3 already...

:Awaken Chief:

(Master Chief trys to find a way off the Ebon Hawk before the Sith destroy it)

Some dude name "Prask" comes from out of nowhere claiming to be your bunk mate aboard the Ebon Hawk. After a few minutes of Conversation about what's going on, Chief decides to team with Prask to get off the ship.

"I need a weapon"

Prask tells you to go check in the footlocker, where you find a battle rifle.

"Let's see those sith stop a gun with their damn lightsabre's"

What happened to Sarge? On GuiltySpark474 (spelling) he got overrun by the flood. But now hes alive. ?!?!?!!?

I still say Bungie has enuff skill to make kotor3. Their graphics and stuff is awesome.

Yes, but KOTOR is not a game heavily depended on graphics.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Bioware did great with Kotor and Obsidian did great with Kotor II, but both had their flaws and Kotor II definitely could have used a few additional months in development to work out all the bugs.

So maybe if Bioware and Obsidian worked together on Kotor III, one might get a better game? Just a thought anyway. :-"

Seriously though, I don't really care who develops Kotor III (if anyone develops it at all...) as long as it's almost bug-free, has a good storyline, music, and decent graphics. :)