Why there wont be Polish version of Kotor II?

cheester89

>_< If somebody just anybody knows why Polish developer or who it is - Im talking about LEM (Lipcom Empik Multimedia) wont give us polish Kotor fans and gamers which I can assure that there are many of us Polish version of this beautiful and exciting game - KOTOR II? Why ? Just why? Why do you make us cry?

Its not up to OE the actual release areas, its up to the publisher that is LucasArts but in europe case its Activision.

Why not could be for many reasons but OE is not going to aware of then since they dont handle the distribution aspect of the game.

Of course nothing really stops you from buying the game from Amazon or another online shop ...

drakron.png

Its not up to OE the actual release areas, its up to the publisher that is LucasArts but in europe case its Activision.

Why not could be for many reasons but OE is not going to aware of then since they dont handle the distribution aspect of the game.

Of course nothing really stops you from buying the game from Amazon or another online shop ...

Even though he

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I'm from Poland. :-

LEM won't make a Polish version of KotoR II (KotoR 1 was translated and it was done amazingly well) since LA decided so. :/ That's not a good idea for those who don't know English well.

They announced that the English version will be available in stores from 18th February... Oh God, it's almost one month of waiting.

I think that translating games is a bad thing, just like translating movies (or even some books). It happens too often that the original intention of the designer (director, author) is twisted by a bad translation. Keep to the original stuff, like its intended is my motto...