EGM Afterthoughts: KOTOR2 Interview

Its somewhat impossible to hate those guys after reading the interview, but I still say do a better job next time, no matter what the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

interesting article. i know i didnt exactly jump for joy over the premature proclamation by kotorianruler in the other thread, and maybe im jumping to conclusions, but from a couple of comments by both chris avellone and mike gallo, it has me thinking that, barring some kind of financial situation with lucasarts, kotor3 will indeed be made. or, since mike gallo seemed a bit...avoidance (is that a word?), a game very similar to the kotor games, set in a different time and setting.

i guess something about the fact he kept using the word franchise, and build upon and whatnot. it almost sounded like he didnt want to confirm it because whoever they have developing it probably hasnt officially signed yet, so theres more crossing the t's and dotting the i's still before he can officially comment on it.

or maybe im reading too much into it. :lol:

Squeeee! They talked about... :- ... Bao Dur!

:lol:

They were a bit fuzzy on the KotORIII thing... and it would ahve been nice to clear that up. But, they did come up very likeable and the whole "Maybe it was a bug" truthfulness was refreshing.

Heh, i can now understand how Mike Gallo has that position that he has. Avoiding the subject with sequels but still keeping the reader interested.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy