Skill Problem

I've been palying for about two weeks now, and when I started the game I had access to stealth, and as I've leveled up I keep taking stealth points, but now I don't have access to stealth. Anyone else have this problem, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks. Also ,the character you pick up on the surface of telos is supposed to be able to knock out energy sheilds, how is this done, he doesn;t have any potions for it in battle.

Also ,the character you pick up on the surface of telos is supposed to be able to knock out energy sheilds, how is this done, he doesn;t have any potions for it in battle.

just switch him to being your main character and use him to bash the force shield. nothing "ingenius" about it.

Thanks, that works. Any info on why the stealth isn't working?

Yes you might want to make sure you have the stealth belt on...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.