NFL Playoffs

Carth Vader

Oh, and what about the superbowl again? ;)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Well I hate watching shaq "play" ie dribble dribble slam shoulder in chest of other player, shoot the ball 1 1/2 feet from goal, rebound, dunk it. But I'd take Shaq in his prime over Tim Duncan anyday. I'd take Kevin Garnet over both of them, especially since he's the only one of them to actually reduce his salary so his team can sign other player. Give Amari Stoudmire another year and he'll be better then Timmy too

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Shaq = 3 championships

KG = 0 championships

END.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

L.A. Lakers under Jerry West = best front office in basketball

Timberwolves under Kevin McKale = grossly incompetent the whole Joe Smith thing, letting Chauncy Billups and Bobby Jackson go without getting anything for them.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pats by at least 10.. and thats if they are having a off day.. eagles will prob be lucky to keep the pats from going more then 14 ahead.

This is mostly a no brainer whos going to win.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Ya thats exactly what everyone said when Denver played Green Bay in the superbowl, also just like when New England played St. Louis.

Philly by 9, the athletes win

Bunch of crybabies. People wish some would be murdered just because he did a dance on some silly football field. Others think another is a horrible human being because he decided he no longer wanted to work a certain job for a certain company? Geez.. People. Get a hold of yourself. Think what you post through. This is why I hate fans. Fans think they OWN the players, and teams. NEWSFLASH: You do not. Theya re not your slaves. They are not your belongings. You also do not pay the players. The team owners do. Once you give your money to the team to watch the game (f you do); you are not paying the players' salary no more than I am paying the clerk in the grocery store their salary. meh. I hate fans. The most selfish, arrogant, evil creature on the planet. Disgusting.

Anyways, carry on.

"Philly by 9, the athletes win"

Eh? Last I checked, NE are atheletes. And, much better ones than Philedelphia. The facts back this up.

NE wins handily unless a miracle happen. Philedelphia is a great team. But, theya re not NE. And, until they prove they can win the big one (and, no, while beating Visc and the Falcons is good; winning the NFC impresses no no one espicially me).

We shall see...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Eh? Last I checked, NE are atheletes. And, much better ones than Philedelphia. The facts back this up.

NE wins handily unless a miracle happen.  Philedelphia is a great team. But, theya re not NE. And, until they prove they can win the big one (and, no, while beating Visc and the Falcons is good; winning the NFC impresses no no one espicially me).

We shall see...

No one knowing anything about football personal would even consider that New England has better athletes whos best athlete Ty Law will not be playing. Phillys got Jevon Kearse(defensive lineman who runs the 40 faster then most recievers) Brian Dawkins(the guy is unbelievable) Tra Thomas(6'7" 370lbs and as quick as anyone at his position not named Jonathon Ogden) Michael Westbrook (does anyone here remember Roger Craig?) L.J. Smith(like a young Shannon Sharpe, hopefully oneday he'll be like one in the prime of his carrer) Lito Shepard(faster then the fastest reciever that the Patriots have) and I haven't even talked about T.O. or the linebacker

New Englands got a really good rookie tightend from Georgia thats going to one day be a star and Roosevelt Colvin who was once the best linebacker the bears had had since Wilbur Marshall, then he got injured. The DT/DE Seymour is really great, but I haven't heard if he's going to play. Bethel Johnson is only a kick returner really. Thats about itas far as athletes everyone else as a skill that Belichek can exploit well, but its going to take more then that to beat the Eagles. They barely beat Carolina last year, and the Eagles are way better then Carolina both onfield and coaching wise

and Roosevelt Colvin who was once the best linebacker the bears had had since Wilbur Marshall

Ok, I know it fashionable to call Urlacher "overrated" right now, but Roosey wasn't better. In fact, I'm glad we let him get away. We got another amazing young LB now to replace him.

Well its hard to even rate a guy who only places in five games