Mandolorians?

Well i found some plastyeel cylinders in the 2nd cache for the mandolorians and i couldnt seem to open it i tried again in another game and with t3 with a lot of security and some spikes is there any way to open those 2 cylinders in the cache? and in the beginning of dxun u see taht dead mandalorian next to the first cache can u open that first cache?

Has anyone been able to get into the first weapons cache? not the one that mandalore sends you too open but the one with the dead mandalorian infront of it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Don't listen to what Ten-96 added because low level mines don't get those open. You also have one cylinder like this on Dantooine's landing area. You have to use at least strong mines to get them open if I remember correctly and the contents have never been hurt if I had nothing but deadly mines to use.

The first cache you can get open if you save the high end explosive you get in the Korriban library and then use it on that door on Dxun. The items you get from Wynn's room and that cache are roughly equal in value so it doesn't matter which you choose to do.

Has anyone been able to get into the first weapons cache? not the one that mandalore sends you too open but the one with the dead mandalorian infront of it.

Yeah, you have to use thorium charges on the door. You can get these either from inside the library in the Sith Academy on Korriban, or buy them from Akkere in exhange for him rendering his services to the Koonda Milita on Dantooine. :x

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, you have to use thorium charges on the door. You can get these either from inside the library in the Sith Academy on Korriban, or buy them from Akkere in exhange for him rendering his services to the Koonda Milita on Dantooine. :x

Thanks Jag

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thanks Jag

No probs, Stargate. :x

manthing2.jpg