• Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth nihilus
    • Atris
    • Tarisian Governer
    • The One
    • Bastila on the Star Forge

lol vrook was the only hard one because i was low level when i tried it (yes olame excuse) but i just kept using force shook level 2 and it took awhile but he died all the other masters die in about 10 secs after shok storm.

Malak tried to cheat for the win when he brought his HPs back up by using the Jedi in the tanks. It was a good fight but I taught him that cheaters do not always win. ;)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That was my tactic after a few reloads, run around and do hit and run tactics on him, plus destroying those tanks.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

IF not DS, I don't destroy those. It is more fun to beat him dozens of times instead of once. That's how I prove my superiority over him. He has no chance against might of Revan even with his hp boosts. Bwahahaa! :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Lightsaber forms will help a bit, especially for DS/LS combat classes. Basically used the Contention form, which helps against lightsaber opponents, as long as lightsabers are used as weapons against a PC. Think it adds around 3 points to attack.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Malak was the hardest one listed herefor me. If you didn't run and use death field on the Jedi he'd gain his HP back.

The hardest in my opinion was n't a boss but it was those Twi-lek bounty hunters Atton has to face on Nar Shadaa. I never bring atton up to be a Jediand they were using melee weapons so it would be foolish to use a ranged pistol ( which I had trained him for.) That was the fight I always dreaded the most.

iceman1731.jpg

Malak was the hardest one listed herefor me.  If you didn't run and use death field on the Jedi he'd gain his HP back.

The hardest in my opinion was n't a boss but it was those Twi-lek bounty hunters Atton has to face on Nar Shadaa.  I never bring atton up to be a Jediand they were using melee weapons so it would be foolish to use a ranged pistol ( which I had trained him for.)  That was the fight I always dreaded the most.

A weapon like a bowcaster could be used. Just run behind the bar counter where an old man who serves juma juice is standing there and fire continuously, even if playing Atton with non-Jedi levels.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧