Neverwinter Nights 2 Forums

The Guildmaster

Could you please post a link to exactly where you have seen this, or email them to me at elryn@dladventures.com ?

Thank you.

link

Different name, although the same exact signature. You have removed your signature from these forums since you first started posting in these threads (why?). Although I think everyone here still knows this was your exact DLA sig, even though you

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I have to comment of this ...

Damn, that Elven Armor in DLA page looks crap, makes my ****ty retexturing of that incomplete mesh for Morrowind look a work of art.

Also it looks they want to charge (via the DD system) money for the model that happens to be based on someelse IP, someone remind me to contact WotC (or who have the DL license) over it so they can send their reguards.

drakron.png

"not having more some kind of sticky announcing that NWN2 is being developed by Obsidian, or by having some kind of subtitle to the various NWN2 forums that says "Developed by Obsidian Entertainment";"

Some thinsg to point out:

On the NWN forum itself near the NWN2 logo itself you see the three logos for the 3 companies - only Obsidian has a 'developed by' over their name.

They have listed all the Obsidian dev names on those boards as well.

Finally, if you'd like a sticky; just make a thread requesting it or PM a mod - Jay Watamaniuk would be the best bet in that case..

Just some free pointers. Posting that here won't help.

P.S. If you did do that and I didn't see it ignore me. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No, I haven't had a chance yet this evening to do it. I didn't even really notice until I was shutting off my work computer, and I have pathetic dial-up here at home so I won't even try posting from here unless I have to. Bio has been good about mentioning OE whenever they make an official statement, I just don't think that they go far enough at times. This might be a limitation of that awful, awful board software that they have, that they can't really make banners like I would prefer, which I would understand.

I plan on emailing Jay tomorrow about some ideas.

All right, this thread is done with. I've asked people to stop with the Obsidian vs Bioware board debate, and then it just be dropped.

If anyone has personal issues with other individuals, I ask that you take it to PMs and not use the public forums as a personal arguement arena.

I understand that recent events have been trying on many of us, but it's time to move ahead.

newlogo.gif