Beast Control

I know you learn Beast Confusion from Kreia, but how do you learn "Beast Control"?

Theory: I wonder if you can master beast control, then Kreia will teach you Beast Control...

imo, one of the most useless powers. it never really worked, and the rare instances the monster didnt save against it, it just took off some hit points without actually "controlling" the beast.

i figured it would work similar to how confusion works on human enemies. but unless im doing something wrong, it doesnt.

I know you learn Beast Confusion from Kreia, but how do you learn "Beast Control"?

Theory: I wonder if you can master beast control, then Kreia will teach you Beast Control...

imo, one of the most useless powers. it never really worked, and the rare instances the monster didnt save against it, it just took off some hit points without actually "controlling" the beast.

i figured it would work similar to how confusion works on human enemies. but unless im doing something wrong, it doesnt.

Its basically a hold animal spell! Worked ok in some areas but for the most part was a throw away skill. Still was kinda cool how you learned it :)