Darth Nihilus

Okay, I've played TSL three times. Two of them were LS and one of them DS. I don't know if there's another post like this so just ignore it if there is. Okay, now to my point.

Darth Nihilus. Sure the guy has a cool mask. Cool cloak. The guy's pretty evil but I want to know about his origins.

But who was he? Surely he must have been there during the time of Revan. How come he isn't mentioned at all in K1? During the Visas Marr cutscene, I recognized his true Sith language. Later, I confirmed this from the Sith holocrons in Atris' Academy. If he is a true Sith, then there must be more of them, right? I was later on led to believe Revan went to fight these Sith. Why is it only Nihilus shows up--what happened to the rest of them?

If anyone knows anything, please tell me. I would like to know about how he came about K2.

Guest Eric328

Sorry to disapoint you but there isnt much history behind him, but if you get influence on Kriea she will show you a flash back about how Darth Nihilous and Darth SIon betrayed her.

I want to get the Krath on my side. Any ways Darth Nithuliss....Darth N for siplicity, sounded like he/her/it/she-he/what ever, was speaking Sith. About time, all the other sith were speaking English[ Basic for the super Star-Wars fanatics so you dont chew my head of]. As for what Darth N is i cant say. Seems like a Spectar or Waith of somesorts.

I want to get the Krath on my side. Any ways  Darth Nithuliss....Darth N for siplicity, sounded like he/her/it/she-he/what ever, was speaking Sith. About time, all the other sith were speaking English[ Basic for the super Star-Wars fanatics so you dont chew my head of]. As for what Darth N is i cant say. Seems like a Spectar or Waith of somesorts.

The Exile: So who was Darth Nhilus?

Visas: Just a man, Nothing more.

(Words spoken after your battle with Nhilus)