Will KOTOR2 have Downloadable content?

First word from Obsidian and Lucasarts is that there will not be downloadable content for TSL on XBox. The bugs and glitches may be fixed in future editions of the game, but dont rely on XBox Live because its not available for TSL.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

It was such a brilliant move to pull Live support...  /end sarcasm

For patch support, it hurts.

But at the same time, "new" content is just a way to get you to shell out an extra 10 bucks for things that should have been in the game in the first place.

Exactly! I have no interest in online gaming. I'm not going to pay Microsoft $10 a month just so I can get some patches and extra content to a single player game.

But at the same time, "new" content is just a way to get you to shell out an extra 10 bucks for things that should have been in the game in the first place.

Exactly! I have no interest in online gaming. I'm not going to pay Microsoft $10 a month just so I can get some patches and extra content to a single player game.

50 a year dude.... Less than 10 a month.

But, if you don't like online gaming, why did you get an XBOX? That *IS* the companies direction you know... Every game should have Live support, just for instances like this flop of the year.

50 a year dude.... Less than 10 a month.

But, if you don't like online gaming, why did you get an XBOX? That *IS* the companies direction you know... Every game should have Live support, just for instances like this flop of the year.

Multiplayer isnt as big as it may appear at the moment anyway...

I don't remember online capabilities being mentioned when I got my PS2 and my Xbox... :blink:

Then you didn't follow the XBOX very well during its developement. XBOX Live has always been Microsofts goal and direction. Online gaming is where it is.

Multiplayer isnt as big as it may appear at the moment anyway...

How little you know.

Lol Epiphany... the all knowing, all seeing biatch :D

As it stands there are 5 billion people in the world...

About 300 million play online games...

That would leave a very large percentage of the world unnaccounted for there your majesty :blink:

Pot meet kettle...

What a good waste of a earth made material... :thumbsup:

Well Epiphany, through a process known as chemical weathering, rock is broken down into smaller pieces that can be known as sediment. Giving a liberal amount to a matchbox would yield about 10,000 units in the system know as IQ.