Handmaiden Sister Romp

OLSC

Finished the first stages easily. Now I'm up to 5 vs. me.

I've tried force push on one. She flew right out of the boundaries but came back in again, the cheater.

Also used the Mandalorian Melee Shield and went crazy with health packs, nothing seems to help long enough to stop the crazy women from beating the hell out of me.

If you have a technique for beating them, i'd love for you to share.

Also, what do i even get out of beating them? I know it's not something i need since it's my second time through... (Didn't win the first time)

I've tried force push on one. She flew right out of the boundaries but came back in again, the cheater.

Also used the Mandalorian Melee Shield and went crazy with health packs, nothing seems to help long enough to stop the crazy women from beating the hell out of me.

Also, what do i even get out of beating them? I know it's not something i need since it's my second time through... (Didn't win the first time)

Your prize is a whopping 750 experience points.

Use Force Wave or Force Push if you have it. Otherwise, just attack one of them, and right after the attack, charge her and she will get pushed off the mat. You have to push more than attack.

- dr cloak

Be a badass guardian / marauder :thumbsup:

Guardian/Marauder = way too over-powered.

As a 15th level Guardian and 5th level Marauder, I one hit-killed the Jedi Master on Nar Shadda. One hit!! On 'Difficult' setting. I can't remember his name, all I know is he wears earings and looks stupid.

Prior to this, on Dantooine, it took me 2 hits to drop Vrook. If there was no cut scene B.S. after you first take him to zero health, I would have killed him in 1 hit as well, as a 15/2 Guardian.

- dr cloak

Be a badass guardian / marauder :)

As a 15th level Guardian and 5th level Marauder, I one hit-killed the Jedi Master on Nar Shadda. One hit!! On 'Difficult' setting. I can't remember his name, all I know is he wears earings and looks stupid.

Prior to this, on Dantooine, it took me 2 hits to drop Vrook. If there was no cut scene B.S. after you first take him to zero health, I would have killed him in 1 hit as well, as a 15/2 Guardian.

- dr cloak

At level 27, my weaponmaster's lightsaber tore up Sion like a piece of paper. Flurry=No penalty=109+84 damage=Dead Sion. ;)

;)

Plus taking the 'route 1' method against the 5 handmaidens doesn't really help at that stage. That's because you're not really at a high level yet. So while you're beating down one or two handmaidens, the others keeping hitting you, whilst the previous ones heal up. The easiest way is to 'Force Push' them off the mat. >_<

manthing2.jpg

Be a badass guardian / marauder ;)

- dr cloak

Depends on what you bank your templar on...