Completing the movie list

I have 59/62.. I'll post what I have, and maybe someone can tell me what I'm missing:

1.Sith Lords Trailer

2.Credits

3.Opening Text Crawl

4.Tractor to Peragus

5.The Harbinger Arrives

6.Ready the Turbolaser

7.Escape from Peragus

8.Sion Destroys Peragus

9.Ebon Hawk Destroys Peragus

10.Jump to hyperspace

11.Arrival on Citadel Station

12.Leaving Citadel Station on Telos

13.Shuttle Leaves Citadel Station

14.Approaching Restoration Zone

15.Turbo Laser Turret

16.Shot Down over Restoration Zone

17.Leaving the Restoration Zone

18.Approaching the Northern Plateau

19.Shot Down Again

20.Ebon Hawk Leaves Telosian Base

21.Landing at the Telosian Base

22.The Blockade

23.Attacked in the Blockade

24.Escape from the Dxun Space Battle

25.Landing on Dxun

26.Takeoff from Dxun

27.Shuttle from Dxun to Iziz

28.Shuttle from Iziz to Dxun

29.Combat drop into Iziz

30.Arrival on Dantooine

31.Leaving Dantooine

32.Khoonda's active turrets

33.Khoonda's turrets sabotaged

34.Khoonda's minefield defenses

35.Khoonda's minefield sabotaged

36.Battle of Khoonda

37.Arrival on Korriban

38.Leaving Korriban

39.Arrival on Nar Shaddaa

40.Leaving Nar Shaddaa

41.The Ravager

42.Pursued by the Droid Yacht

43.Tractored by the Droid Yacht

44.Escape from the the Droid Yacht

45.The Sith Fleet arrives at Telos

46.The Ravager Approaches

47.The Republic Fleet Arrives at Telos

48.Boarding the Ravager

49.Death of the Ravager

50.Arrival at Malachor V

51.Crash at Malachor V

52.Death of the Ebon Hawk

53.The Death of Kreia

54.Collapse of the Trayus Core

55.Escape from the Trayus Core

56.The Death of Malachor V

57.Assuming the Dark Throne

58.Kreia's Fall

59.Visas Marr's Introduction

Does anything change if you are neutral?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

34.Khoonda's minefield defenses

35.Khoonda's minefield sabotaged

How do you unlock these two cutscenes?

As you might imagine, both are concerned with the defense of Khoonda. There are four basic conditions that I've noted in the Khoonda battle sequence. 1) Turrets on (it doesn't matter if they're attacking hostiles or friendlies)... 2)Turrets disabled (through demolitions outside, that's the only means I've seen this movie pop up for....3) Minefield setup... you need to finish up the minefield, basically, keep setting mines in the gaps of their current field until they tell you it's done (a text box pops up to tell you. 4) Minefield sabotaged... this one is pretty easy, just pick up everyone of the mines in the minefield, once both sides of the minefield are completely cleared - you satisfy this condition.

I don't know if it mattered, but when I did it, both of the "sabotage conditions" were done while reporting to Azkul to "finalize" battle plans.

Well I had a look at the movies on the disk itself. And there are 6 movies about Khoonda, so you are missing one of them. Can't say what the title is since the files on the disk has names like KhoMov01.bik, KhoMov02.bik, etc.

I have looked through the movies and it dont seem to be any specific movies for female, so that shouldnt matter....

Well I tried some expriementation with the battle above Onderon in an attempt to discover a new movie.

I figured that if I simply allowed the enemy ships to completely wipe out the health on my ship it would cause a climatic cutscene invloving the Ebon Hawk being destroyed in a blaze of glory. Unfournatley it simply cut to the scene involving Atton landing on Dxun.

The hunt continues.

Well I tried some expriementation with the battle above Onderon in an attempt to discover a new movie.

I figured that if I simply allowed the enemy ships to completely wipe out the health on my ship it would cause a climatic cutscene invloving the Ebon Hawk being destroyed in a blaze of glory. Unfournatley it simply cut to the scene involving Atton landing on Dxun.

The hunt continues.

You can't unlock any movies by letting yourself be defeated...I was defeated in my game. It's not like in K1 turret game in which the Hawk was invincible. Do you unlock any movies if you destroy all the enemy ships?

As near as I can tell, the turret battle above Onderon doesn't do a damn thing. You end up on Dxun either way with nothing better or worse for you being a sitting duck, or a crack shot...

If whoever was looking at the video file names on disk could post a complete list of the file names, I think it might help with guessing the missing movies...

I have played all the movies on my pc and there isnt anything spectacular in there.

Here is the list:

Credits.bik

DanMov01.bik

DanMov02.bik

HypMov01.bik

KhoMov01.bik

KhoMov02.bik

KhoMov03.bik

KhoMov04.bik

KhoMov05.bik

KhoMov06.bik

KorMov01.bik

KorMov02.bik

KreMov01.bik

MalMov01a.bik

MalMov01b.bik

MalMov02.bik

MalMov03.bik

MalMov04.bik

MalMov05.bik

MalMov07.bik

MalMov08.bik

MalMov09.bik

MalMov10.bik

MalMov11a.bik

MalMov11b.bik

MalMov12.bik

MalMov14.bik

NarMov01.bik

NarMov02.bik

NarMov03.bik

NarMov04.bik

NarMov05.bik

NarMov06.bik

NarMov07.bik

OndMov03.bik

OndMov04.bik

OndMov05.bik

OndMov06.bik

OndMov07.bik

OndScn01.bik

OndScn02.bik

OndScn03.bik

PerMov01.bik

PerMov02.bik

PerMov03.bik

PerMov04.bik

PerMov05.bik

PerMov06.bik

PerMov07.bik

ScnMov01.bik

TelMov01.bik

TelMov02.bik

TelMov03.bik

TelMov04.bik

TelMov05.bik

TelMov06.bik

TelMov07.bik

TelMov11.bik

TelMov12.bik

TelMov14.bik

TelMov15.bik

Trailer.bik

I've got through the file list, comparing it to my current list.

Yeah, there appears to be a missing Khoonda sequence. Though I'm not sure what else I can do different there.

I'm guessing that "scnmov01.bik" is the Visas introduction, since it doesn't quite fit with the Malachor set, which is where it would have to be otherwise. On the otherhand, the "Ravager" intro, as well as all the other Ravager clips have to be part of the Malachor set.

The onderon-dxun set is all accounted for, as are Telos, Peragus, Dantooine, Korriban, the credits, hyperspace, trailer, and Kreia's fall.

This suggests that the final two missing clips are part of the Malachor set... so the ending, or the ravager sequence.

I'd heard that there were plans to have an alternate way to deal with the Ravager (crash it into Telos), but that was taken out.. there is no means to do it in game (it won't let you leave without blowing the ship up). Thus, I can see no way for that sequence to change.

That leaves only Malachor itself. It's interesting that there's a MalMov01a/b, as well as a MalMov11a/b... I'm wondering what that difference is. It could be the DS/LS end swap, but I dunno. Without going through the Malachor set individually, there's little way to tell which are the missing ones.

So, one missing Khoonda, and two missing Malachor.

How on earth where you able to even play the movies on your PC? Did you play them off the disc or something?

I have a modded xbox so I transferred the files from the xbox to my pc, then I used something called Bink Player which plays bink files ;)

I've got through the file list, comparing it to my current list.

Yeah, there appears to be a missing Khoonda sequence.  Though I'm not sure what else I can do different there.

I'm guessing that "scnmov01.bik" is the Visas introduction, since it doesn't quite fit with the Malachor set, which is where it would have to be otherwise.  On the otherhand, the "Ravager" intro, as well as all the other Ravager clips have to be part of the Malachor set.

The onderon-dxun set is all accounted for, as are Telos, Peragus, Dantooine, Korriban, the credits, hyperspace, trailer, and Kreia's fall.

This suggests that the final two missing clips are part of the Malachor set... so the ending, or the ravager sequence.

I'd heard that there were plans to have an alternate way to deal with the Ravager (crash it into Telos), but that was taken out.. there is no means to do it in game (it won't let you  leave without blowing the ship up).  Thus, I can see no way for that sequence to change.

That leaves only Malachor itself.  It's interesting that there's a MalMov01a/b, as well as a MalMov11a/b...  I'm wondering what that difference is.  It could be the DS/LS end swap, but I dunno.  Without going through the Malachor set individually, there's little way to tell which are the missing ones.

So, one missing Khoonda, and two missing Malachor.

scnmov01.bik is the meditating part Visas does on Ravager.

MalMov01a/b are the movies for the Ebon Hawk and Ravager coming to Telos.

MalMov11a/b are the movies for Ebon Hawk rescuing you and escaping Malachor.

Also for Peragus there are two different files for when you are escaping, one is where the Harbinger shoots the asteroids and one where Ebon Hawk shoots on the asteroids.

I also noted for the Khoonda sequence there are 3 movies for the mercenaries running over the bridge. One is where the mines are disabled. On the other two, there is one where three mercenaries escapes the mines, while in the other one only one escapes Don't no why that is?