How do you beat Darth Traya?

wot is your problem with her? i defeated her before she could even do 200 damage to me! just attack her and then attack the lightsabers not htat hard really!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

When it came time for me to fight Darth Traya I used Force Suppression on her, so now all she had left was melee combat and since she is a consular she is seriously lacking strength. After I pummled her she sent out the tri of lightsabers after me. I just ran around the ring and got those lightsabers separated and took them on one at a time. It took me two or three tries, but not a week. I honestly found Darth Sion to be much harder than Darth Traya, even Darth Malak (KOTOR 1) was harder than Darth Traya.

Melee attack, run around, heal yourself, repeat. Remember to cancel combat actions when you run.

I just Force Wave those lightsabers. You can also shoot them. (They don't deflect bolts.)

Activate and make sure Force Immunity stays on for all boss Force characters, so you won't donate your VP to your enemies.