[Small spoilers] 3rd time playing - extra dialogue

The Prima Strategy Guide says that when you play through as a LS and DS character there are extra dialogue options the third time through. I've talked with other people who have managed to trigger these new dialogues, and I've played as a LS and DS character, but in playing this third game I haven't seen any new dialogue options.

I'm playing as a female again, but when I meet Atton for the first time he just says the same thing - none of that banter about how he was supposed to be in a sequel to "Jedi Knight." I've tried all the dialogue paths and options to try and trigger the new dialogue but I get nothing new.

Was there something more I was supposed to do?

Maybe my DS character wasn't evil enough? Admittedly, I ended up defending Queen Talia on Onderon, but since I still ended up killing all the Jedi Masters, flinging Kreia into Malachor's depths and dooming all my fellow characters to the dark side (I guess Bao-Dur's Mass Shadow Generator didn't go off either), I assumed that I successfully completed the dark side ending.

Any suggestions or what have you would be appreciated, as I'm rather irritated by this.

BTW: I'm female despite what my user name may imply.

On my 3rd play through, as a female Darkside PC (Guardian), Atton indeed gave me the dialogue: "Are you an Angel?" and then "I can't believe I just used that line, best to leave that one to some poor kid to say" (something to that effect). Then he went on to talk about Jedi Knight.

I reloaded my game and tried again and a different set of standard dialogue arose. I don't think its 100% guaranteed that you will hear the new dialogue on your 3rd play through. Its random from my experience.

- dr cloak