Feature i am missing most in K2

One feature which could have make the game probably even easier to develop, would have been to make it possible to import a K1 final savegame.

So based on this, you might see Carth again or not, Bastila got light or dark side etc.

So your ending of K1 does actually matter for the storyline of K2.

It would also raise the replay value of K1 o:)

Maybe that would be a nice addition for K3... :ph34r:

P.S.: Ok, i admit, it would probably not make the game easier to develop, but i personally think this would be a very interesting approach nonetheless

One feature which could have make the game probably even easier to develop, would have been to make it possible to import a K1 final savegame.

So based on this, you might see Carth again or not, Bastila got light or dark side etc.

So your ending of K1 does actually matter for the storyline of K2.

It would also raise the replay value of K1 o:)

Maybe that would be a nice addition for K3...  :ph34r:

P.S.: Ok, i admit, it would probably not make the game easier to develop, but i personally think this would be a very interesting approach nonetheless

I like the way they did do it, allowing you to answer questions based on how your ending went. The specifics aren't that important, if you ask me.

Though I do hope that the next game has more questions like that, or flashback sequences where you can decide what happens.

Dracomicron

Hoary Veteran

Formerly Draconis, Master of Deception

Head ST for Demon and Orpheus on Blood Chronicles online chat

Only if there was also a possibility to just start with the questions. Because not everyone kept their savegames, you know.

Still, it would be handy because it could show the game how Revan looked.

Sure, the question option shouldn't be removed for those guys who started playing with K2.

And yes, it would be also possible to have a revan who is exactly like you 'left' him in K2, so with female body for example and all the stuff (lightsaber color(s)) and preferences.