Handmaiden

I just went through the game for the second and I still couldn't make her become a Jedi. I took her everywhere, I helped everybody I could with her in my presence and exhausted every convo option, but the best I could get was that time would tell that her decision to become a jedi would prove to be right. What am I doing wrong.

P.S. I've been lightside both times.

Help would be appreciated.

I just got as much Influence with her as I could from conversation, sparred with her twice, talked to Kreia (who warned me about training her, then told me how to train her if I wanted to, then told me about Handmaiden's mother), then finished my sparring with her. I offered to train her, told her that I wouldn't train her in the ways of the Jedi, just in the ways of the Force, and she accepted.

I might have asked her about her mother before that, but that's all I can recall off the top of my head.

I just got as much Influence with her as I could from conversation, sparred with her twice, talked to Kreia (who warned me about training her, then told me how to train her if I wanted to, then told me about Handmaiden's mother), then finished my sparring with her. I offered to train her, told her that I wouldn't train her in the ways of the Jedi, just in the ways of the Force, and she accepted.

I might have asked her about her mother before that, but that's all I can recall off the top of my head.

Wow, never got any of that, thanks.

I found something that many may know or haven't noticed at all. In order to get her to discuss her mother after the second duel, you have to put on clothes before you ask her to put some on. When she does so, she puts on robes that used to belong to her mother and it goes from there.

I found something that many may know or haven't noticed at all.  In order to get her to discuss her mother after the second duel, you have to put on clothes before you ask her to put some on.  When she does so, she puts on robes that used to belong to her mother and it goes from there.

Not really, I sort of stumbled into it...all I had to do was have the conversation with Kreia about Handmaiden's mother, beat the Handmaiden three times, then talk to her about her mother.

• 1 year later...