KOTOR III Tidbits !!!????

This may be a serious bug. Several people claim they saw nothing at the end of the game. Chris Avellone said there should be a series of "spash screens" giving you a mini-epilogue for the various places you've visited like Fallout's ending.

And BTW, KOTOR is set 4,000 years before Episode III. Revan's not showing up. I just thought people should know. Lucas did say a character from the EU who has never been in the movies will however make an appearance in Episode III. I'm hoping for Mara Jade, personally.

I don't hate KotOR.  I'm just not blind to its weaknesses.

You're a perfectionist then? If it is true that you will not buy KOTOR 2, then why do you post on a KOTOR 2 forum? And I also read that you don't even like KOTOR, which makes me say once again - don't post here if you don't like it.

And I think we should get ON TOPIC now.

Look, they said the same thing about KOTOR 2. Bioware was like "We have planned no sequel to KOTOR" and next thing you know screenshots pop up everywhere.

I don't care what I read or hear, there will be a third game.

This may be a serious bug.  Several people claim they saw nothing at the end of the game.  Chris Avellone said there should be a series of "spash screens" giving you a mini-epilogue for the various places you've visited like Fallout's ending.

d00d, really? That's probably the biggest bug of them all.

Ew. Pool of Radiance. A more frustrating game I have never played. xP

And seeing as though the place is a public board I don't see why Hades has to go anywhere - I havn't witnessed any case where he has insulted or flamed anyone (to my lurkering knowledge), and he adds a different point of view to any discussion - whether you agree or not.

He's almost kinda sorta like a mascot, HelloCthulu avatar and all. :p

But I disgress. Back to the KotOR 3 speculationathon.

This may be a serious bug.  Several people claim they saw nothing at the end of the game.  Chris Avellone said there should be a series of "spash screens" giving you a mini-epilogue for the various places you've visited like Fallout's ending.

No, that actually is not a bug. There is a "splash screens" of what you did in the game it's just in the form of

Dialogue

No, that actually is not a bug. There is a "splash screens" of what you did in the game it's just in the form of

Dialogue

You mean the final talk with

Kriea

?

And BTW, KOTOR is set 4,000 years before Episode III.  Revan's not showing up.  I just thought people should know.  Lucas did say a character from the EU who has never been in the movies will however make an appearance in Episode III.  I'm hoping for Mara Jade, personally.

Nejaa Halcyon gets my vote (Corran Horn's father), since he's appeared in a couple of Eu novels (most recently Jedi Trial) and was said to have died around the time of Episode III.

Or maybe Grand Admiral Thrawn (although just an Admiral or General back then).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nejaa Halcyon gets my vote (Corran Horn's father), since he's appeared in a couple of Eu novels (most recently Jedi Trial) and was said to have died around the time of Episode III.

Or maybe Grand Admiral Thrawn (although just an Admiral or General back then).

I would hope none of those characters ever made it into anything movie wise, why burn a candle at both ends?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

They can't exactly make worse what George Lucas has already done to the once proud Star Wars movies.

You would think so, but thats just it, it can get worse. Someone could show up with a force cannon as an arm, or Yoda could use some sort of *medallion* to temporarily defeat the emperor and get away. I agree with alot of people that George Lucas should, by all means turn over star wars to someone else, but if they started to use the EU, then they might as well turn it over to the Wachowski Bros. tomorrow

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If Lucas took a character from any of the Zahn novels (such as Mara Jade, Thrawn, Palleon, Karrde, etc) I'll be fine. Then again, considering that we're getting Chewie and some time on his homeworld, maybe we'll see Lowbacca and try to attract the kids.

Some of the EU stuff can be lame, but there are some good stories to be found in some of the Star Wars novels.