Just finished (sorry im kinda slow)

32 hours... As you can see I haven't been playing nonstop like most of you. I live with 2 major halo 2'ers so I split time. I played M DS Guardian/Maradeur and I have a couple of questions.

First of all can anybody give me an insight on just what happened? What happens to the ebon hawk and my teamates? I'm assuming nobody really nows but I can hope otherwise.

Second, I never got a chance to train a Jedi, I'm assuming I never had enough influence on anyone. The only character I really had alot of influence on was Visas and she is already Jedi.

Third of all did anybody get any chances to use force choke? I had it leveled up all the way to kill if that is a problem.

Finally what would be a good build for constant soloing, minus when you have to use teamates such as mandalore and what not. I'm thinking among the lines of Sentinel/Sith lord.

S:8

D:12

C:14

I:14

W:15

Ch:14

would this be good for constant soloing as much as possible?

This should go to xbox sections

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

32 hours... As you can see I haven't been playing nonstop like most of you.  I live with 2 major halo 2'ers so I split time.  I played M DS Guardian/Maradeur and I have a couple of questions.

First of all can anybody give me an insight on just what happened? What happens to the ebon hawk and my teamates?  I'm assuming nobody really nows but I can hope otherwise. 

Second, I never got a chance to train a Jedi, I'm assuming I never had enough influence on anyone.  The only character I really had alot of influence on was Visas and she is already Jedi.

Third of all did anybody get any chances to use force choke? I had it leveled up all the way to kill if that is a problem.

Finally what would be a good build for constant soloing, minus when you have to use teamates such as mandalore and what not.  I'm thinking among the lines of Sentinel/Sith lord.

S:8

D:12

C:14

I:14

W:15

Ch:14

would this be good for constant soloing as much as possible?

Dude, any 'build' is suitable for soloing in my opinion, even with the setting on 'Difficult'. If you choose Sith Lord on your next play through, you will be unstoppable. You don't even need to use your Saber if you don't want to.

Any build can solo this game. This is due in large part to the enemies being fairly weak, 95% of the time, and the insane attribute/bonus upgrades you get along the way.

No attribute should break the 30 barrier in a D20 system, just my thoughts.

- dr cloak

"32 hours... As you can see I haven't been playing nonstop like most of you. I live with 2 major halo 2'ers so I split time. I played M DS Guardian/Maradeur and I have a couple of questions.

First of all can anybody give me an insight on just what happened? What happens to the ebon hawk and my teamates? I'm assuming nobody really nows but I can hope otherwise.

Second, I never got a chance to train a Jedi, I'm assuming I never had enough influence on anyone. The only character I really had alot of influence on was Visas and she is already Jedi."

32 hours for the first play through seems very short. That would explain not training any jedi. There are several discussions going on in in the storyline and spoiler forums with regards to "what happened".

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Oh, one more thing. 32 hours is very fast in my opinion. Seems like you just brute forced your way through lol. Of course you didn't train anyone to become a Jedi.

Anyways, I recommend you take your time on your 2nd time through, talk often, and explore more dialogue options.

- dr cloak

I know that I finished quickly, I started out LS but got sick of going back all across a world to save some helpless character.  So I decided to take the easy (fast) way out, DS.

I also have another question.  How do I line up my combat actions.  Such as starting with a force storm then finishing people off with a flurry.  Also can I make a lineup while the game is still paused?  Or do I ahve to do it while people are running at me?

Press the white button to pause. Press the X button instead of the A button to que up your action.

It was explained in the tutorial and in the manual.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle