KOTOR I

I'll be damned. KOTORII is obviously a pretty great game just like the first. But honestly as you go on, no spoilers intended.. As you hear about Revan and Malak..and see the characters from the original however you manage to do so.. It just makes me want to go back and play the original again. Makes me remember how big of a bad mo fo Revan was...I'm starting a new game on KOTOR I and just really hyped about it again like I used to be. Just curious as to see if this has sparked anyone elses flame for the first game.

I always play as a LS Male or sometimes a LS Female eventhough my name is Darth Ni... (Kind of Sithy huh?)

I was planning on replaying KotOR but everytime I install it, I get too bored of it to finish it. I've already played it 6 times and I've completed ALL the quests.

I'll be damned. KOTORII is obviously a pretty great game just like the first. But honestly as you go on, no spoilers intended.. As you hear about Revan and Malak..and see the characters from the original however you manage to do so.. It just makes me want to go back and play the original again. Makes me remember how big of a bad mo fo Revan was...I'm starting a new game on KOTOR I and just really hyped about it again like I used to be. Just curious as to see if this has sparked anyone elses flame for the first game.

Agreed. I really do want to go back and play K1 one again to absorb the story but there is still a lot for me to do with K2 first.

Ive got to beat this game a few more times before i go back and play the first. There are quite a few things i wanna try to do with the new game still. Like

getting HK earlier or turning other NPC's into jedi

. This game makes me excited to see the next installment(hopefully) in this series.

I wanna know what the exile and revan are doing in the sith space