52/62

I have unlocked 52 of the 62 movies in the game. Has anyone unlocked them all? This is my second time through and I am wondering what I might have missed that would account for 10 movies. After reading a post from one of the developers, I am wondering if maybe the triggers for those movies where cut from the game late in the development cycle.

I have unlocked 52 of the 62 movies in the game.  Has anyone unlocked them all? This is my second time through and I am wondering what I might have missed that would account for 10 movies.

Probably something that is opened on your third play through or is locked up. I got 52 finishing it on the lightside.

I was also lightside.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 59 of the movies after both a dark and lightside playthrough... I can't imagine what I'm missing, but I don't have the "special" third-time through dialogue... and so I'm thinking that may be attached to the movies... I could post a list of my movies if that would be helpful...

I managed to get 54 on my first run through with a LS character. I'm going to try a DS runthrough but I'm going to pick up from after I got off Peragus. I don't know about any of you, but I can't bear to think about going through that again.

Starting over from scratch is important if you want to obtain 2 Light Sabers by the time you hit 10-12th level. See my post about it.

If you start at the point of leaving Peragus, you might not have the required DS points to trigger the Visas sequence.

- dr cloak