Hanharr and GO-TO

Hanharr is a great melee combatant, with fairly good stats to accomodate such. He uses a pair of Ryyk blades that, when fully upgraded, dish out some serious damage. He also has the ability to enter a Wookiee frenzy, boosting his attack and attribute bonuses; the screen turns blurry and has a blood-red hue, which is a nice effect. He hates humans (he has a twisted view on the fabled Wookiee life-debt) so it's a wonder he even travels with you, but I can't remember exactly what conversation elements gain influence.

As for GO-TO, I'm not so familiar with him. Maybe someone else can cover that.

Thank you. I'll pick up where you left off. G0-T0 is a droid who joins you party. He's a big, black floating sphere. Looks very interesting. I'll avoid the spoilers on his background, but here's a little about him: He was built for stealth exploration and ranged attacks. He has a droid scramble effect that will take out some of your mechanical opponents, and a personal cloaking field for stealth excursions. He can be used for mini-assassinations, that is, he can cloak and sneak up on someone in battle, but his adventuring skills are somewhat lacking. To maximize his potential, you should increase his INT so that he can become an item creator and workbench.

Hanharr is a great melee combatant, with fairly good stats to accomodate such. He uses a pair of Ryyk blades that, when fully upgraded, dish out some serious damage. He also has the ability to enter a Wookiee frenzy, boosting his attack and attribute bonuses; the screen turns blurry and has a blood-red hue, which is a nice effect. He hates humans (he has a twisted view on the fabled Wookiee life-debt) so it's a wonder he even travels with you, but I can't remember exactly what conversation elements gain influence.

Thats all well and good, but I think the real question is, who is better Hanharr, or Mira?

Thats all well and good, but I think the real question is, who is better Hanharr, or Mira?

Questions like that aren't definite. You get one of them based on your alignment, but if you were given the opportunity to choose, the choice would need to be made on whether you need a "melee tank" in your party or a ranged fighter with some Demolitions experience. It's not a black and white question of who is better.

If Mira and Hanharr would fight, then Hanharr would win. This means that Hanharr is better than Mira.

Really? Now, personally, I don't care much for either one of them over the other, but define the fight. Up close and personal? No doubt. However, consider an event in which she lays a lot of mines out and has her wrist launcher....well, "at hand". Trying to figure out which char is better is a matter of circumstance.

If Mira and Hanharr would fight, then Hanharr would win. This means that Hanharr is better than Mira.

Mira actually does sick amounts of damage with a good, upgraded blaster rifle... Perhaps not as much as the wookie with maxed TWF, but frankly, in this game you have strong melee fighters coming out of your ass, so I actually find her a lot "better" as a result. The technical skills don't hurt either.

Mira is also wonderful when you have to travel through an area that's full of mines. Select her as your character, and suddenly the mines aren't an issue, even if you're in the middle of a firefight and your party members charge right through the middle of them.

Examples include Goto's ship, and the cave leading to the camp on Dxun.