I'm being haunted!

The description of this problem involves part of the story, so don't read on if you don't want to know...

So I managed to coerce the hologram of Bastila out of T3-M4 after leaving Telos. Then I went and repeated the same dialog line to check out the hologram again, and I noticed something weird: behind the zoomed up face of Bastila, a second hologram of Bastila was standing around. After the hologram was done, I wandered around and discovered -- the hologram is still there! There's a transparent blue Bastila standing around in the Ebon Hawk, and I can't get rid of her.

Not only is she still in the ship every time I board, she moves around and fights. I've been buffed with Force powers walking around the ship, and when Visas Marr paid me a visit the Bastila-hologram went and attacked Visas, too. How do I get her to stop haunting the ship? It's dang creepy...

(w00t)  That's pretty funny...Bastila hunting the Ebon Hawk  :huh:

maybe its part of the story or maybe its a glitch. But you say it attacked a character? then it might be part of the story but a glitch in the game prevents you from speaking to her

I sorta doubt the hologram recording from T3-M4 is supposed to stick around and attack things. ;)