Bioware/ObsidianEntertainment joint-creation

This seems highly unlikely... Bioware is currently working on Jade Empire and will soon be shifting its resources to Dragon Age; Obsidian is developing NWN2.

Actually, Bioware is working on three diffirent games at the moment. It's Jade Empire, Dragon Age, and then there's a third one that will be on the next-gen console.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"New Project - Console"

Note that it doesn't say anything about it being an IP, which they said about BOTH jade AND dragon age before they were ever announced. I'm not aware of the exact timing, but it hasn't been up on the site all that long...

Could it be? Meh...

I think both Obsidian and Bioware could learn a thing or two from eachother. Perhaps it's just time constraints, but neither experience was perfect... or close... just really amazing.

courtesy of CirrusStrafe of gamefaqs for a kotor III co-operation between bioware&obsidian

http://www.petitiononline.com/012387/petition.html

join the revolution...oops.. i mean SIGH THE PETITON!

and remember to sign here as well so it keeps the topic bumped for everybody to read

God your an idoit <_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

God your an idoit  <_<

You really should learn how to spell "idiot" if you're (hey, look, the proper way to spell "you are", also) going to use it everytime you're trying to put someone in their place.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

God your an idoit  <_<

You really should learn how to spell "idiot" if you're (hey, look, the proper way to spell "you are", also) going to use it everytime you're trying to put someone in their place.

I have Dyslexia

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Then perhaps you should be more tolerant towards others as well.  :thumbsup:

No it's the opposite, they should be able to spell. I can spell better than most of the people here and I have a freaking learning disability.