Mandalore and plot holes(spoiler)

In the game, from the little bit of info I'm trying NOT to read. It says Mandalore from the TOTJ comics was already preparing for war after the Exar Kun War. My question is, where do the Sith that come with the offer? Now if you played KOTOR it's quite easy to figure that Canderous wasn't talking about the Idea Sith in the game anymore, but the true sith.

So a one line can fix all that in the next game, but does Canderous say anything about the Sith who came to them with the offer in KOTOR 2?

Also is Dxun supposed to be like Kuar, a base planet for the Mandalorians?

KOTOR 2 must be completed

In the game, from the little bit of info I'm trying NOT to read. It says Mandalore from the TOTJ comics was already preparing for war after the Exar Kun War. My question is, where do the Sith that come with the offer? Now if you played KOTOR it's quite easy to figure that Canderous wasn't talking about the Idea Sith in the game anymore, but the true sith.

So a one line can fix all that in the next game, but does Canderous say anything about the Sith who came to them with the offer in KOTOR 2?

Also is Dxun supposed to be like Kuar, a base planet for the Mandalorians?

The "Other" Sith Empire isn't necessarily a "true Sith race" one (or is it referred to as True Sith?) I thought it was just another one that was around before Revan, probably founded by the remnants of Exar Kun's forces/the Krath.

I used to have a theory that Revan was evil from the beginning and was the one who came to the Mandalorians with the offer, thus doing a "Palpatine" of being the head of both sides. Looks like I was wrong though, heh.

he would have been much older if it was him i think

Well yeah, that's another one of the problems my theory hit. It worked fine as long as it was: "Sith came up with an offer, then Mandalorians attack"

But then I listened to Dorak more closely, and it turned out the Mandalorians were preparing for the assualt 20 years before KotOR, then finally launched it seven years before KotOR. So I knew I was wrong then, heh.

I've mentioned on another thread that Revan's plans were too well-thought out, too perfect, for the Mandalorian Wars to be a complete coincidence that Revan simply took advantage of. Or perhaps he was simply biding his time until such a force threatened the Republic, or he knew about it beforehand (through the Force or direct contact?) and began to formulate his master plan, keeping it hidden even from his own apprentice. Revan's plan was never to simply conquer the Republic alone, as Malak's was - his was to annihilate the beliefs of the Jedi, whether by converting them to his cause (through the Trayus Academy) or wiping them out (the Star Forge).