Bith scientist and speeder(spoiler)

Lacan

Okay, a while ago I found a Bith scientist who found an unusual frequency on Nar Shadda. IIRC, I left to find some components he needs to complete his research, came back and he was dead. I recovered a datapad that said something about a droid attack. I left for other planets because I couldn't advance the storyline.

I also found a speeder that needed a power cell, but I went back and it seems I can't do anything to the speeder any longer since completing the main quest on Nar Shadda.

Is there something left to do in either one of these quest? They're the only ones I have that don't seem resolved.

The Bith scientist seems to be complete. I had that same scenario happen and my quest entry claims that it is finished. Seemed kinda pointless to me.

For the speeder, I missed this one so I am not sure you can return to it. The powercell you need, however, can be obtained in a few places. I've heard that some people might give it to you as a reward (random), but the best way is to ask for a power cell in return for helping the Ithorian who can't pay the dock master.

The Bith scientist seems to be complete.  I had that same scenario happen and my quest entry claims that it is finished.  Seemed kinda pointless to me.

For the speeder, I missed this one so I am not sure you can return to it.  The powercell you need, however, can be obtained in a few places.  I've heard that some people might give it to you as a reward (random), but the best way is to ask for a power cell in return for helping the Ithorian who can't pay the dock master.

Yeah. *Embarrassed* I gave that cell to the Ithorian before I found the speeder.

Also, I was getting the Geno Haradan (spelling?) feel with the scientist, if you remember the squad of ultra-secret assassins in KOTOR 1 (if you did it), because it seemed like a conspiracy quest. Too bad.