I have to take some of the negatives back

I reloaded my finished game at an earlier save (just off peragus/telos) to try and see if I could do things different and pick up on things I missed.

I missed ALOT. Alot of Revan's story, alot of what happened. How things tie together.

This game isnt as shallow as we've been saying...it's just the opposite. It's so deep you have to dig to see everything.

I reloaded my finished game at an earlier save (just off peragus/telos) to try and see if I could do things different and pick up on things I missed.

I missed ALOT. Alot of Revan's story, alot of what happened. How things tie together.

This game isnt as shallow as we've been saying...it's just the opposite. It's so deep you have to dig to see everything.

I loved the game and its story. I just thought it had a poor ending.

Yep, you don't know how many times I had to check back on my journal and dialogue records, the plot was just too damn confusing sometimes. :(

yeah, I am getting the game at christmas but I read ALOT of stuff(too curios for my own good) and from what I read some of the stuff I read the ending seems like it leaves alot of loose ends open

Still gonna get the game no matter what though(countin down the seconds lol :( )