How is it possible to use force crush on Onderon?

icu

Where are the spoilers in my post?I didn't reveal anything about the plot.Everyone knows about force crush,and everyone knows about the planet Onderon,everyone knows you don't get force crush til late in the game,and I didn't say why you go back to Dantooine.

Well, just like in KOTOR, I guess you can visit a planet many times.

After you are done with Dantooine you will probably have to go back to Onderon again. ;):-"

And when you go back there, again, you will probably have that force crush power which you can use in Onderon just like in the trailer, see ? o:)

The location of where you get certain powers can be considered a spoiler, because they spoil the "oh my god, I want to find. . ." part of the game.

dont be so petty, you make it sound as tho saying force crush can be learnt on dantooine is as big as spoiler as revalin the identities of all the sith lords. well its not, dantooine is a big planet desert hawk.

Revan went to the outer rim to fight a hidden sith empire. Kreia is a sith lord, and you find out in the end. Your jedi was cut off from the force in the mandalorian wars, so now there is a wound in the force. So there you go. NOW ITS A SPOILER.

Revan went to the outer rim to fight a hidden sith empire. Kreia is a sith lord, and you find out in the end. Your jedi was cut off from the force in the mandalorian wars, so now there is a wound in the force. So there you go. NOW ITS A SPOILER.

Revan went to the outer rim to fight a hidden sith empire. Kreia is a sith lord, and you find out in the end. Your jedi was cut off from the force in the mandalorian wars, so now there is a wound in the force. So there you go. NOW ITS A SPOILER!!!!