Help- Stuck on Dxun

anyone know what top do after you are told to go back to dxun (im there atm but where to go?) ive been reading about this "tomb" but i havent seen anyhting, looked through the whole jungle. If someone can tell me where to go id appriciate it. (w00t)

Spoilers:

I'm assuming you are at Dxun for the first time...you'll find the tomb later in the game when you are called back there.

anyone know what top do after you are told to go back to dxun (im there atm but where to go?) ive been reading about this "tomb" but i havent seen anyhting, looked through the whole jungle. If someone can tell me where to go id appriciate it. (w00t)

If you are "back" on Dxun (ie...was there once already and Kavar told you to beat it, and he'd contact you later...and he has)

Then go to the Mandalore camp and go to the shuttle.

tip...be very, very, very selective in who you send on the ground team. I found Handmaiden a good choice (hint hint)

Can anyone help me with the same problem this guy had.

I had one more planet left to go to. I think mine was korriban. anyway i went there did the stuff and when i went to leave, i got a transmission saying that they needed me back at dxun. Try leaving the moon on the ebon hawk and come back in.

Edit: i went from dxun to Onderon --- Onderon back to dxun -- dxun to korriban ( i think any planet will do) and back to dxun. then you go back to the mandalore camp like Rellim said.

I had one more planet left to go to.  I think mine was korriban. anyway i went there  did the stuff and when i went to leave, i got a transmission saying that they needed me back at dxun.  Try leaving the moon on the ebon hawk and come back in.

Edit: i went from dxun to Onderon --- Onderon back to dxun -- dxun to korriban ( i think any planet will do) and back to dxun.  then you go back to the mandalore camp like Rellim said.

Did u beat korriban and then go to dxun, or did u just go to korriban and than back to dxun