To Those Currently Playing (Storyline)

The Following is my speculation and I ask anyone else who has not yet beaten the game if they agree. I you haven't beaten at least a few planets, then don't read this if you don't wanna be spoiled. If you have beaten the game, don't respond. I would just rather ask those who are currently playing what their theory is:

If you havent yet played the game, don't read. You've been warned!

Kreia is obviously Revan's old Master, even though she hasn't admitted it, but it is obvious based on her responses. I don't have enough influence with her to ask her directly, but I am sure this is the case. Just go talk to her and find out for yourself, Revan pops up in many of the convo options.

Revan's "dissapearance" is obvious to anyone even a few minutes into the story. We keep hearing Kreia and many others keep talking about this "distant echo" of the force over and over. "Echo" being the key word. Visas mentions it as do a couple of the Jedi masters I have encountered. Obviously something big is happening with the force throughout the galaxy and it is happening *remotely*.

Kreia told me on Dxun (and Dxun is the last planet for me) that Revan loved to use droids in conquering planets and that he "would certainly like to have my PC as a droid, someone broken with the force, as a shell to mold." This statement came outta nowhere and I think it points to the possibility that Revan is manipulating your character to do whatever deed it is he wants to do (I still don't know what the deed is because I did not answer Atton at the beginning of the game, so I am not sure if Revan is LS or DS). Or it's possible Revan is trying to kill your character (if your character is of the opposite affiliation in the game).

Revan wants to stay behind the scenes and sent his old master, Kreia, along for the ride and to watch over you and train you. So, unlike in KOTOR1, you aren't going to BE Revan, but you will be an "extension" of him. Just from what I can gather so far.

As for Visas master (masked Sith Lord) and how he ties into it, I haven't a clue. That part is too obscure for me to pick up on.

I do think that Revan has again found some "weapon" (like the Star Forge in the first game) that is allowing this manipulation of the force, and it is what allowed him to gather all of those troops so quickly for the Mandalorian wars of which your PC was a general in. (this weapon is some way of using the force to pursuade mass groups of people). Your PC, of course, knows what this weapon is, but Kreia is having to sorta "kickstart" your memory it seems to me. So I can see how the reviewers equated this to amnesia. If you were a general under Revan yet don't remember ANYTHING about the war, then I don't see how that isn't amensia. Of course there is probably more to the story that I don't know yet, but that's my guess so far..

The story is very deep and there are a ton of details that you must sift through. It can become hard to even remember everything going on (which is a good thing).

So far, I am enjoying this story more than the first one. I just hope the ending isn't a let down like some reviewers have claimed. I don't think it will be.

Thoughts? (for those still in the game)