Looking for Character Class information

Just like the first KOTOR a lot of information was left out regarding character classes and the numbers behind leveling up. The guide doesnt have any of this either, which is just as aggravating. Perhaps someone from Obsidian can step up to the plate here?

What I am looking for is:

Feat Progression per class

Force Power Progression per class

for each of the classes including bonus/starting feats and force powers

Also the skill point per level formula for each class and a listing of what skills are class skills for which classes.

Thanks

olaf

TSL Website from lucas arts.com has information on the classes, generally consulars have fast force, guardians have fast feats, and sentinals have average of both but they do explain it more on the sit, under gameplay-strategy, they have a link to the guide.

TSL Website from lucas arts.com has information on the classes, generally consulars have fast force, guardians have fast feats, and sentinals have average of both but they do explain it more on the sit, under gameplay-strategy, they have a link to the guide.

Specifically though:

Saving throw and to-hit tables

Feat and Force Power schedules

Is any of that on the website? I didnt see it. None of that is in the guide I can tell you that.

olaf

You may have to calculate all of that yourself.

lol great answer

Why hasnt this information been made available? I mean if someone at Lucas, Obsidian or Prima doesnt have access to it in about 5 minutes then we are in big trouble. Its basic gameplay stuff, data that would have been included in any of Obsidian's other efforts when they were BIS.

olaf

The point is, we dont have the information available and it ought to be. It should have been in the manual. But ok, it wasnt. How about the strat guide? Not there either. What about online? Nope, no dice.

I dont care whose fault it was, I just want it. And it seems like not much to ask, something that should be able to be put together in a matter of minutes and posted somewhere.

olaf

There is no way to calculate # of skill points and feats per level because slow average and fast do not compute in a mathematical formula needing a numerical answer.

Sure they do. You just have to create a character 3 separate times with the same attributes and give him/her different classes. Then, given the results, you can assign corresponding numerical progressions to fast/slow/average and use the to apply to anywhere else in the game where slow/fast/average shows up.