KotOR 2: C.R.A.P.

First off I'd like to say I loved KotOR 1, and I play it to this day, having beaten it approximatley 5 times, 3 times dark, twice light.  When I heard KotOR 2 was coming out, I was psyched.  I loved the first, and I thought that another could only be better.  But when I heard Obsidian was doing the game and not Bioware, I kind of turned into a pessimist.  When KotOR 2 finally arrived yesterday, I bought the first copy from my local Wal-Mart.  I couldn't wait to go home and play it.  When I opened it up, I popped that disk in and started playing.  And immediatley I was disappointed.  The graphics: THEY SUCK!  How could Obsidian not improve on the graphics?  In my opinion, they suck worse than the first one's did.  The sounds are not as breathtaking as the first game.  I find a lack of storyline interest; it just doesn't seem as immersing as the first KotOR.  What I really want to know is how Obsidian could take a game, add some crap to it, and call it a sequel.  It's more like a CRAP-uel to me.  This game sucks.  1up.com gave the game a 7.5 out of 10, and that is overrating the game.  This game is crap.  It's dumb.  It's abyssmal to say the least.  Obsidian should stop making RPG's and start making games like Rugrats and Shrek because apparently that's all they can do.  If you haven't already bought this game, don't; go spend your money on a better game like Full Spectrum Warrior or Pulse Racer if you want some quality fun.

Signed,

An Extremeley Unhappy Gamer

1- The X-Box sucks. Therefore, the graphics must suck. Therefore, the PC graphics must also suck because they have to work on the X-Box, which sucks.

2- How stupid do you have to be to buy an RPG for the graphics? I mean seriously! The only RPG I've ever played that had great graphics was Torment, and that was mostly the spell animations.

3- How can reviewers not get that?