Guide excerpt on KOTOR2.com

ohhh... I'm guessing you don't have flash on your computer? because the KOTOR2 site is all flash.

is this the case? and how many others are having this problem?

Sadly, I am the only person I know with this problem. And unfortunately I cant fix it personally due to a set of uncontrollable consquences.

Ive got 2 web browsers on the computers in this computer lab(the only one that I have access to):Firefox and IE6. Firefox is great and all, but we're booting off of a network without administrator priveleges so I cant install the flash plugin for firefox. On IE6, the site will come up, I can click on the tabs and everything. And if I click on the tabs enough I get the border changed and a couple wallpapers become available(duh). So I know that it is working(because I can change it around and eventually get the wallpapers), but for some reason the text inside the window border(the blue/gold/red part) won't display.

I would go home and try there, but I have dialup and it's so slow that by the time I got the site loaded I would be too frustrated to try and download the guide excerpt.

BTW, I am a computer guy so Ive already done all of the basic and quite a few of the more advanced checks to make it work. Im just stuck which is why I wanted someone else to host/send the guide to me.

I can feel your pain. I prefer to use Safari, but I can't use it for the most part on LA's website, because they are getting too fancy, and from home dialup is not an option for going into the website.

I will however see what can be done to get these files for our posters.

I have dial-up as well and don't have a problem accessing the flash it might have taken me a little while to DL it the first time but it doesn't take too long after that.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hey. For whatever reason, and Ive tried many times, I can't get anything inside the window on KOTOR2.com to show up. As such, I was wondering if anyone could at least do me the small favor and either host or send me the guide excerpt that you can DL from the site.

Try a direct link?

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit...editraining.pdf

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Hey. For whatever reason, and Ive tried many times, I can't get anything inside the window on KOTOR2.com to show up. As such, I was wondering if anyone could at least do me the small favor and either host or send me the guide excerpt that you can DL from the site.

Try a direct link?

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit...editraining.pdf

That works.

ohhh... I'm guessing you don't have flash on your computer? because the KOTOR2 site is all flash.

is this the case? and how many others are having this problem?

I am and i do have flash, i'll post a screen of what happens later on.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf