Gamespy Review

This part of the review caught my attention:

About a third of the way through you get to change to a prestige Jedi class.

Hmm....

Also this makes me happy to be a PC gamer:

If most players take 40 hours to complete this game, I'd bet that at least 90 minutes of it was spent staring at the loading screen. This flaw alone might be enough to scare off Xbox owners that have a capable PC.

:D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

For fans of the first game, this is a nearly perfect sequel. For newcomers, it's an excellent RPG in its own right. With its brilliant story, engaging gameplay, awesome characters, impeccable voice acting, and great replay value, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords is sure to grab you

Finally a reviewer that agrees with me :rolleyes:"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that's the first review I've read that looked at TSL as a standalone game, as opposed to one that had to be compared to KOTOR at every turn like some kind of expansion pack, and also looked at the positives of the game, rather than focussing on the (few) negatives... most impressive. :rolleyes:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

This part of the review caught my attention:

About a third of the way through you get to change to a prestige Jedi class.

Hmm....

Also this makes me happy to be a PC gamer:

If most players take 40 hours to complete this game, I'd bet that at least 90 minutes of it was spent staring at the loading screen. This flaw alone might be enough to scare off Xbox owners that have a capable PC.

:D

The loading screens are soo quick that's complete BS! :D bangladash!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!