1up gives it a 7.5!!

I haven't read the review but if it helps I love thegame. I just met Atris and the whole story is finally coming together. You make far more real choices in k2 than in k1.

It's highly replayable. I can tell that and I've only cleared P. Station and one other planet.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I haven't read the review but if it helps I love thegame. I just met Atris and the whole story is finally coming together. You make far more real choices in k2 than in k1.

It's highly replayable. I can tell that and I've only cleared P. Station and one other planet.

you met Atris? (w00t) what does she want with you? (w00t)

you met Atris? (w00t) what does she want with you? (w00t)

Sshhhhh, leave that to the spoilers forum.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"7.5?"

Yeah, because they dared to give the game a "low" score. Hahahaha. 7.5 is not that bad unless youa re so worried that iKOTOR sin't getting 9 9.5 9 9 9 8.5 9 9 9.8 9 9 8.3 across the baord.

As I said before in many many many other threads 7.5 (a 75% score) is a C average game and nothing more.

Well I am enjoying it. The imbicile and the sith witch are getting along fine now (if you've played the game for a while you know who I mean)

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi