I sense a Disturbance in the Force ...

Your batting .333  :luck:

Hey, I'd just like to know who missed that part of the site. It is after all, the one that seemingly should have the link updated (the site's more polished, so I ended up ignoring the "other" one).

[edit: I wonder how long it'll take them to notice ... strange that they have chronicles updated, but overlooked the store link]

So then, they just forgot to tie the link to the Store section of the main site.

Hmmm...

Interesting, wonder who was responsible for that oversight? If it was one that is...

uhhhhh

SW.th.jpg

I think I now have the right to hit each person who posted in this thread in the back of the head :lol:

this is the link i believe

http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/

:luck::lol:

No, I mean the flash portion of the "Official KotOR 2" site. It still reads pre-order coming soon.

[Edit: unless they're being lazy and aren't bothering with the flash portion anymore ...]

[Edit2: that t-shirt seems to be only available for those who pre-order the US X Box version through the Lucas Arts site, although I only checked the EB site to compare against]

man that fat, producer guy in the gamespot interview said the game was "essentially" done like 1.5-2 months ago. it says 12\04 on the site so we'll get it before the year is over, hopefully we'll get it on the 6th.

No, I mean the flash portion of the "Official KotOR 2" site. It still reads pre-order coming soon.

[Edit: unless they're being lazy and aren't bothering with the flash portion anymore ...]

[Edit2: that t-shirt seems to be only available for those who pre-order the US X Box version through the Lucas Arts site, although I only checked the EB site to compare against]

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit...indexLight.html

click "shop", not "store" for the 'preorder coming soon'.

:luck:

manthing2.jpg

Thanks for clearing that bit up, jaguars4ever.

I haven't managed to find that pre-order offer elsewhere (not that I'm inclined to look that hard). Must be a relatively new deal, I suspect the other game dealers will offer it soon (unless Lucas Arts is seriously pushing for exclusivity).

[edit: a lot of them still seem in the dark as to the "exact" date, one even went so far as to announce it as "estimated release date", giving Dec 6, not very encouraging :luck: - you'd figure this stuff would have been sorted out by now *shrugs*]

I thought  Clan Smoke Jaguar was eraticated by 2 clans or a bunch of houses calling themselves the star league.

anyway, I hope they dont do a preorder, cuase everyone on this board and their boards are so undeserving of a preorder.

Why would you say that? I deserve it. But i think i deserve practically anything, so we can't go by that standard now can we? :p:p

"If it were delayed, I'd be interested to see the reaction from those XBox gamers who insisted PC gamers were whiners because they got "lied to" by Lucasarts. I'm curious how they'd handle being deceived"

Please dont start this again,It took a while for the PC players to calm down.Starting up something like this again will only get everyone hyped up... Bad enough they kept the PC version at Feb but it will be worse if they delay the xbox version...Lose alot of mula missing christmas sales and im sure Bill Gates wouldnt be happy.