The Facial Changes

I find it kinda odd that none of the other darkside users (bsds the emperor) turn all gray and stuff, I mean look at anakin he still had color in him.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I find it kinda odd that none of the other darkside users (bsds the emperor) turn all gray and stuff, I mean look at anakin he still had color in him.

not in the OT .. he was pale as a ghost when Luke took the mask off .. of course he was dying and had just been zapped by the full force (lightning) of The Emperor.. It takes time to be twisted into a mockery of your former self! even though this happened almost immediatly in the game ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Yea but what about the valcanoe burns I mean I would think that that would take some of the color out of my face, and he hasn't really left his head out anywhere to get a tan of any kind. and uhh who is akari?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yea but what about the valcanoe burns I mean I would think that that would take some of the color out of my face, and he hasn't really left his head out anywhere to get a tan of any kind. and uhh who is akari?

well since Vader couldn't survive without his mask on its kinda hard to get a tan

and as for who Akari is, all I know is he is one of the devs working on TSL.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I can't seem to find him in the member search thing? wtf mate?

click on his name next to the weekend developer thread, then you can find his posts and such (warning though he has made something like 400 - 500 posts so you could be a while reading them all).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

not a problem.

AscendedPaladin.png