Designer Rambling: Security Skill

These improvements are deffinetely good! You'll probably have to think it through more carefully which skills you upgrade and so on. Yes, i like this.

Oh and somone wrote somewhere on this board (too lazy to look it up) that we should stop harrassing hades. I agree, we all have our own opinion. Besides, what fun would it be if we didn't have anyone to disagree with, huh? No fun at all right? :p

I simply state my opinion.  Everyone else posts about my opinion.  I cannot control what other people post so don't blame me for their actions.

This whas actually supposed to be a defence of you, sort of. And i stand by what i said. Forums are where people state their opinions and discuss them. It would be very boring if we all shared the same beliefs. So i think you took it the wrong way hades, because i meant what i wrote. It's good to have someone who you can 'sparr' with. :p (again; not being sarcastic).

Why everyone criticises HADES ONE? Because he has a different taste that doesn't mean he is guilty for being what he is. And from info i know he loves RPG

What i wrote above here, should explain your post too.

Why everyone criticises HADES ONE? Because he has a different taste that doesn't mean he is guilty for being what he is. And from info i know he loves RPG

gulity for being what he is!? ehh .. of course he is what he is, how can anyone not be what they are? :blink::p

I would personally like to extend my thanks to anyone (not just Hades_One) who always point out the negative sides of every aspect .. without them this forum would be nothing but praises! :lol: so thank you oh people of different opinions, for making these forums worth debating in .. :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

I hope you're not talking about that stupid hercules series which is like xena! don't remember what the actor was called. Oh yeah and he had a friend named iolaus. God that was a really bad series. :)

No, we 're actually talking about Hellenic Mythology.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I hope you're not talking about that stupid hercules series which is like xena! don't remember what the actor was called. Oh yeah and he had a friend named iolaus. God that was a really bad series. :)

No, we 're actually talking about Hellenic Mythology.

Aaah, now that is good. The real greek mythology is interesting.